Thursday, November 12, 2009

Maybe I Asked the Wrong Question

Based on his statements and actions, back in August I asked if Scott Walker was trying to be Wisconsin's Sarah Palin. While I still think that a strong case can be made to support that observation, recent developments make me wonder if I should be asking a different question.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported yesterday that Scott Walker was begging Sarah Palin for her endorsement while she was in Wisconsin promoting her latest parinoid conspiracy theory.

Given the "strengh" of the Palin endorsement in a Republican district in New York state, maybe Walker isn't really trying to be Wisconsin's Sarah Palin after all. Maybe he is simply trying to be Wisconsin's Douglas Hoffman.

UPDATE: The Chief and Heartland Hollar both have interesting takes on this subject.

No comments: